So, you’re going to plan a big event, but you don’t know where to start. Don’t panic. This information is designed to help you through this process and smooth out the rough spots of planning and preparing for a successful and memorable event.
The first step is to determine why you are putting on the event. Some questions that may help you clarify what you are doing and why include:
- What do you want to achieve by having this program?
- What are your organizational goals and how will this event help you meet them?
- What do you, as the planners, want to get out of this experience?
- Is there a current need or an interest in this program area?
- Are other similar programs being offered?
- Has a similar event been held in the past?
- What was the response?
- Are your members enthusiastic about organizing this event?
- Is organizing this program worth your members’ time?
- Is there enough time to thoroughly organize, publicize and promote the program so that it will be successful?
- 23 Kasım 2018
- 0 Yorum